Careers You’ll Love,
In the Communities You Know
A United Farmers Cooperative career is your opportunity to work in and serve the communities you love. We actively seek out hard-working people, no matter your experience or history in agriculture, agronomy or related fields.
Our open positions and seasonal positions are continually updated, and our training, benefits and advancement opportunities are the most competitive in the field. In addition, our internships provide the real-world experience, school credit and the chance to get to know the industry.
Explore a career you’ll love. Fill out our 3-minute application to get started.
Full Time and Seasonal Opportunities
We are always hiring great people that want to explore a fit with United Farmers Cooperative. Whether you are a producer with agricultural experience, an agronomist, energy or feed expert, or someone looking for new challenges and opportunities – check out our current openings or inquire about our seasonal openings and internship program.
Along with competitive wages, United Farmers Cooperative offers a number of attractive employee benefits, advancement opportunities, bonuses, recognitions and a culture of safety and work/life balance.
Medical – A high deductible health plan with HSA, including a wellness component and prescription drug program.
- Single coverage
- Single plus child, or single plus spouse
- Family coverage
Other benefits include: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401K Plan with 6% Employer Match, Flex Spending Accounts for Medical and Daycare, Profit Sharing, Uniform Program, Employee Discounts, Shop Tool Reimbursement Program, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Direct deposit payroll, Family Leave, Awards Recognition program, Ongoing employee training paid by United Farmers Cooperative, Employee referral bonus and Scholarship program.
FULL-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Account Manager - Winthrop Location
- Agronomy Operations - Norseland
- Agronomy Operations - Brownton/Hector Location
- Agronomy Operations: Winthrop Location
- Account Manager- Brownton Territory
- Seed Warehouse/Agronomy Operations - Winthrop/Lafayette Location
- Custom Applicator - Brownton Location
- Custom Applicator - Winthrop Location
- Grain Elevator Operator - Brownton Location
- Agronomy Sales & Location Support- Hector Location
- Agronomy Sales & Location Support- Winthrop Location
- Grain Controller - Winthrop Location
- Grain Elevator Operator/Semi Driver - Brownton Location
- Propane Delivery Driver - New Germany Location
SEASONAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Agronomy Operations- Brownton/Hector Location
- Agronomy Operations - Norseland Location
- Agronomy Operations- Winthrop Location
- Grain Handling Construction - Lafayette Location
- Grain Handling Construction - New Ulm Location
PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Part-time Agronomy Operations - Brownton Location
Real World Experience to Compliment Your Education
United Farmers Cooperative’s internships are designed to give students real-world experience to complement their formal education. Each opportunity is designed to build students’ skillset and help them make informed career choices, especially as they relate to agriculture.
Our internships are paid programs coordinated with the students’ educational institution. Each intern is assigned a mentor to help them grow in their skill set. Summer internships and shorter seasonal internships are available. Recruitment for summer interns is done in the fall with internships being awarded late winter.
2024 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Our internship program is accepting applications for 2024. If you're interested in an internship, please reach out to Jenny Krohn at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.