United Farmers Cooperative supports area students with a variety of cooperative scholarships every year. Applications for the 2024 scholarship will be accepted December 1, 2023 through March 4, 2024.
TO LEARN MORE AND TO APPLY VISIT:
TO BE ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS MUST BE:
• Dependent* children of voting patrons* of United Farmers Cooperative or full-time employees of United Farmers Cooperative.
• *Dependent children are defined as natural and legally adopted children or stepchildren living in the patron’s or employee’s household or primarily supported by the patron or employee.
• *Voting patrons are defined as active farmer producers who use products and services in excess of $5,000 per year
• High school seniors or recent high school graduates who plan to enroll for the first time in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accreditedtwo- or four-year college, university, or vocational technicalschool.
Awards will be disbursed as follows:
• Up to five awards of $1,250 may be granted to children of United Farmers Cooperative voting patrons
• Up to two awards of $1,250 may be granted to the children of United Farmers Cooperative Employees
• Up to one award of $1,250 will be designated as the Arnie Berdan Memorial Scholarship award for a student majoring in agriculture. Preference will be given to a child of a full-time employee, assuming there is a qualified applicant.